TRIUM guarantees the protection and confidentiality of any personal data provided by our costumers in conformity with the principles established in the Personal Data Protection General Regulation (Reglamento General de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal).
All the provided data by our customers to TRIUM or its staff, will be included in an automatized file of personal data. This file is created and maintained by TRIUM's responsibility, which is mandatory to provide the requested services by the users.
The provided data will be treated in the principles established in the Personal Data Protection General Regulation (Reglamento General de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal). In that sense, TRIUM has adopted the protection levels legally required and has deployed the technical measures in its available means to avoid the loss, inappropriate use, alteration or unauthorized access by Third Parties. However, the user must be aware that the security measures on Internet are not inexpugnable. In case, TRIUM considers appropriate to give your personal data to other entities, you will be previously informed of the given data, the purpose of file and the name and address of the transferee, so you can provide us with your unambiguous consent.
In compliance with the established in the General Register of Data Protection (RGPD) of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancelation/removal, objection, limitation or portability. To this effect, you need to contact us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending us a letter to the following address: C/ Santa Eugenia 10, escalera F, 2o 3a, 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallés (Barcelona), Spain.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our set of laws in section 2, art. 22 in the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines approved by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail about its use in our website.
Cookies are small files of data recorded in the browser used by our website visitors, so the server records the visit of that users later when they access again to our content. This information doesn’t reveal their identity, or personal data, nor access to the content stored in their computer, but it allows our system to identify the user as a specific user that visited our website previously, viewed specific pages, etc. and it also allows to record their personal preferences and technic information, like the number of visits or the exact pages visited.
The aim of the cookies is that of facilitating the User a faster access to the chosen Services.
If you don’t want cookies be recorded in your browser or rather receive information every time a cookie requires installation, you can set your navigation options to make it work that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- always reject all cookies;
- browser will ask the user to install cookies;
- always accept all cookies;
- The browser can also include the possibility of choosing in detail which cookies the users want to be installed in their computer. Specifically, the user will be able to accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies as no persistent (will be eliminated when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your computer, you can do it by using the option settings in your browser.
You can find more information on how to set up the most widely used browsers in the following places:
- Internet Explorer: Settings -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, please consult Microsoft support or Browser help.
- Firefox: Settings -> Opciones -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuraction. For more information, please consult Mozilla support or Browser help.
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, please consult Google support or Browser help.
- Safari: Settings -> Security. For more information, please consult Apple support or Browser help.
With regard to Third Party cookies, i.e. those which are outside our website, we cannot make ourselves responsible of the content and truthfulness of the privacy policies that they include. Thus, the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
This Cookies Policy can be modified according to legal or regulatory requirements, or with the end of adapting this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Agency of Data Protection. For this reason, we recommend you to visit this page periodically.
Significant changes in this Cookies Policy will be communicated through this website or by means of email to the registered users.