HOW TO SHOP
Shopping at TRIUM JEWELRY is very simple. You just need to follow the next steps:
- Choose the product category.
- Visualize the product(s) that you are interested in. With just one click, you can amplify the product picture to see the details, composition, technical characteristics, available sizes, reference, price and other additional information.
- Select a product and add it to your cart. Then, you can choose to continue shopping or confirm your order. Enter the shipping address where you want us to send your order.
- Select a payment method: Credit card or PayPal.
- Confirm the order.
- You will receive an email confirming your order, and another one when we send it, containing a tracking link to follow its status at any time.
* We try to show the colors of our products as real as possible. However, there are many factors which can vary their aspect, like the color calibration of your monitor and, which are beyond our control. If you have doubts regarding the color of any of our products, please contact us..
Which payment method can I use to make my order?
The following payment methods are available to shop at our store: Credit Card and PayPal. We accept the following credit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express and some other international cards.
Why my credit card can be declined?
Your card can be declined for one of the following reasons:
- The card can be expired. Please check the expiration data on your card.
- You may have reached the credit limit configured in your card. Please check with your bank as well that the card has not exceeded the allowed amount for shopping.
- It is possible that any of the entered data are incorrect. Please check that you have correctly filled all the needed fields.
Is it safe to use my credit card online?
Yes, all the payments are processed by means of PayPal, an international operator for online payments management that guarantees all transactions are made securely. All card payments are processed through the payment gateway of Banco Sabadell, that guarantees the security of the payments.